The Rocla ecoTop® oil-water separator is a portable, above-grade system contained in a stainless steel vessel that can be transported by truck. Separated oil is automatically removed from the water surface and collected in an internal or external tank.
Provides a proven treatment performance of less than 5ppm of hydrocarbons at a maximum SG of 0.95 in the final treated effluent. This performance certification was conducted by independent testing authorities and exceeds the strict European standards for the separation of free non-emulsified oil (with a specific gravity equal to or less than 0.95) from water.
The Rocla ecoTop® has no electrical devices and the treatment progress can be remotely monitored with the Rocla ecoWarn remote monitoring system and the accumulated oil can be continuously removed with the addition of an automatic oil draw-off device (ADD), saving disposal costs and avoiding emulsification.
- Petrol stations and other fuelling facilities
- Electrical transformers
- Oil storage areas
- Transportation fuelling systems
- Heavy industry workshops
- Surface and non-detergent washing water from petrol stations, car wash and repair workshops
- Treatment of industrial process waste water
- Treatment of waste water from oil-removal plants